“How can I do to restore the lost photos from my iPhone 8 after the iOS system upgrade without backups?”
“Any ways to get back the deleted pictures from the iPhone 8 after clearing the trash bin?”
“Is it possible to recover the lost photos from my Mum’s iPhone 8 after after jailbreak or ROM flashing?”
Recently, I heard a lot of iPhone 8 users said that they accidentally deleted their favorite photos/pictures of the phone, they were so sad. I can understand that feeling because I’ve had it. We never heard of a mobile phone data recovery function before, so that when I know next year will launch iPhone 8 and there will be a great innovation, I have been looking forward to it will have this feature, but according to the official news, it does not have this function. However, we should be lucky to have a data recovery software now.
There may few people know of this all-in-one data recovery software, it doesn’t matter, I will introduce it to you. The software is called iPhone Data Recovery, which is so useful that it can directly recover data including photos, videos, contacts, messages, notes, call logs, and so on from iPhone, as well as extracting to restore the lost data from iTunes/iCloud backups. Since you may have many be curious about it, next, I will tell you how to recover deleted photos/pictures from iPhone 8, so that you can know more about it and learn how to use it.
Now, please download, install and run the iPhone Data Recovery on the computer first. Then choose the mode of “Data Recovery”and select “Recover from iOS Device” option. Next, connecting your iPhone 8 to your computer.
Note: You should remember disable the automatical syncing in iTunes beforehand.
Looking at the right of the interface, there is a button called “Star Scan”, please click it and so that the software will scan your iPhone 8. During the scanning, if you see that the data you’re looking for is there, then you can click the “Pause” to stop the process.
Note: The scanning program may cost some time, please wait patiently.
After the scanning, you will see a window with the scan result which including the deleted photos/pictures and the exiting result. To meet your need you can swipe the option “Only display the deleted/lost items” to on.
To meet your need,then you can check “Photos” on the catalog and click on “Recover”. What I want to remind you is that it has two buttons, one is “Recover to Computer”and the another is “Recover to Device”, you can click one of them as for your need.
In addition to restoring the lost photos and pictures from your iPhone 8 directly, the program also allows you to extract your photos/pictures from iTunes or iCloud backup files, if you can not find the lost contents on your iPhone after scanning, and you just have an iTunes or iCloud backup files, you can have a try by following the below tutorials:
Changing the iPhone, restoring the device or synchronizing music may sometimes delete your contact details. If you encounter this situation, the easiest way is to restore through iCloud. If you have enabled iCloud contact synchronization (usually selected by default), you should be able to restore your contacts in a few simple steps:
1. Go to Settings on iCloud.com, and then click Restore Contacts (in the Advanced section). Available versions are listed by filing date and time.
2. On the right side of the version you want to restore, click Restore. There may be more versions than one that can be displayed at a time.
3. If you find that your contacts are not in your iCloud account, you can also examine your iTunes account carefully. By connecting the iPhone to the PC and restoring iTunes, you can download all the archived information stored on iTunes. However, please note that will delete all data on your phone and replace it with the content stored in your account.
With the release of iOS, Apple can more easily retrieve deleted photos and videos from the iPhone. You just need to follow these steps, but there’s an important caveat that I’ll explain later:
1. Go to the photo app for the iPhone and click on the album on the bottom toolbar.
2. Scroll down the list and then click on the latest deletion. As the name implies, you can find albums of recently deleted photos and videos here.
3. If you find the lost image, just click on a single photo, then choose to restore it to add back to the album, or if you want to delete it permanently, choose to delete it.
Warning: Recent deletions show only photos and videos from the past 30 days. After that, the file will be permanently deleted. If you’re looking for photos over 30 days, you can restore the iPhone from an old backup using iTunes.
Users of the iPhone can download third-party software, etc. But before using these third-party applications, you can try another way to retrieve deleted text messages from your iPhone.
This method is invalid if you disable the synchronization option in iTunes. If you have enabled the synchronization option, you may recover lost text messages, because as long as your device is connected to the system, the synchronization function creates a backup on your PC.
There are three steps to retrieve lost messages in iTunes:
1. Connect the iPhone to PC/Mac (which you often use) and open iTunes.
2. Now select the “Restore Backup” option in iTunes (after selecting the device).
2. The “Restore Backup” option replaces the current data of the device with backup data. This may take a few minutes, and the message you lost will eventually be displayed on your device. However, backing up data is possible only after deleting messages.
It’s always better to use backup applications on smartphones. Retrieving lost messages is not easy and usually unsuccessful. Many times deleted messages cannot be restored.
Police and intelligence agencies can retrieve information because they have experts to help them. Authorities can also request help from mobile phone operators because they can also access users’messages. However, operators only provide help to the authorities, not to customers.
* Reset Your iPhone or iPad to Factory Settings
Factory reset restores the device to factory settings by resetting the entire system. All data and applications will be deleted because the drives in the device will be reformatted. To reset your iPhone’s settings (the iPad’s steps are basically the same) and clear all of the data, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the Reset tab. You’ll see some options that you can reset, such as a keyboard dictionary or home screen layout.
2. To restore your iPhone to its factory default settings, click “Erase all content and settings” and then click “Erase iPhone.” If a password or a restricted password is set, you will be asked to enter a password before you can reset the device.
3. After entering your password, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID password. Enter it to start erasing all data in the device.
4. The reset back to factory settings will run and should not exceed a few minutes. When you see the welcome screen, it means that the factory reset is complete and there is no personal data on the device.
* Perform Reset with no Passcode using iTunes
There is a way to replace the above method, which can be done using iTunes. It’s good when you can’t open your iPhone because it’s disabled (too many wrong password attempts) or when you don’t remember the password. Proceed as follows:
1. Open iTunes. To prevent any potential obstacles during the reset process, make sure your iTunes version is up to date, just click “Check for updates” in the drop down menu.
2 Connect your iPhone to your computer. If you want to keep some files, you can click “Backup Now” to back up. If you only want to delete everything without saving it first, you can skip the backup.
3. Click the “Restore iPhone” option in iTunes and click “Agree” to confirm your decision. If you change your mind and decide to restore your data on your phone, click Restore from Backup….
* Reset Your iPhone or iPad using Find My iPhone
Alternatively, you can use “Find My iPhone.” If your iPhone is lost or stolen, and you want to make sure that no one can access its data, this is very convenient. To do this, perform the following steps:
1. Visit the “Find My iPhone” website and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. If there are multiple devices in this account, select the device you want to reset from the list of available devices.
3. Click the “Erase iPhone” (or iPad if you are resetting your tablet) option in the device info box. You will be asked to confirm your decision. After that, the reset will begin. If the device is offline, it will start as soon as the device comes online.
Keep in mind that if you set the Family Sharing setting, you can also reset your family member’s device to the factory default settings. When you reset your iOS device, you will be asked to enter your phone number and message, which will be displayed on the screen when the reset is complete.