“After a regular clean of my iPhone 7 (Plus), I find that some important text messages are gone. I think I must deleted them in the phone clean. The contents of those messegas are today’s tasks and notices. I never hate my carelessness habbit before that situation happened. But I don’t want to bother my colleagues because it is very late at night. I do really need those deleted messages back immediately! What should I do? “
Don’t be so worried and hurried. I ensure that you will find the deleted messages back at once when you ask the iPhone Messages Recovery for help. iPhone Messages Recovery is truly a good and useful and safe data recovery program for almost all iPhone users.
iPhone Messages Recovery is considered as the best iPhone data recovery software. It provides three simple yet effective ways to recover iPhone data, not just text messages, but also photos, videos, contacts, notes, call logs and more. It owns not only flexible recovery ways but also wide compatiblity. It can prefectly compatible with the latest iPhone models, such as your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
Now, please according to your computer’s operating system, choosing to download a trial version of iPhone Messages Recovery on your computer and install it.
After the properly installation, run iPhone Messages Recovery on the PC and connect your iPhone 7 (Plus). Once your device is connected, the program will recognize and detect your connected iPhone 7 (Plus) at once. Then, please confirm “Recover from iOS Device.”
After detecting, there are options of deleted data and existing data from your device on the window. Please mark the option of “Messages”. Click “Start Scan” button begin scanning. During the scanning, you can click “Pause” button when you find the items of messages are scanned.
By the way, please be patient and keep your iPhone connecting, because this process might costs you a few minutes.
You can preview all found data in categories. The found data includes the deleted and the existing data. Press the category of “Messages” and check the details items clearly.
Note: If you want to distinguish the deleted data and existing flies, you can turn on the option of “Only display the deleted items”, or search for a specific file by typing a keyword in the search box.
Please choose the items of deleted messages that you want to recover and click on “Recover” button to save all selected items on the PC.
Note: If you want to put found data back to your device, you can click “Recover to Device” button. But generally, the program will automatically save the data on the PC.
In addition to directly restore deleted SMS from your iPhone 7 or 7 Plus, the program also allows you to scan and extract your deleted or lost SMSs and more data from iTunes or iCloud backups with ease.
Changing the iPhone, restoring the device or synchronizing music may sometimes delete your contact details. If you encounter this situation, the easiest way is to restore through iCloud. If you have enabled iCloud contact synchronization (usually selected by default), you should be able to restore your contacts in a few simple steps:
* Go to Settings on iCloud.com, and then click Restore Contacts (in the Advanced section). Available versions are listed by filing date and time.
* On the right side of the version you want to restore, click Restore. There may be more versions than one that can be displayed at a time.
* If you find that your contacts are not in your iCloud account, you can also examine your iTunes account carefully. By connecting the iPhone to the PC and restoring iTunes, you can download all the archived information stored on iTunes. However, please note that will delete all data on your phone and replace it with the content stored in your account.
With the release of iOS, Apple can more easily retrieve deleted photos and videos from the iPhone. You just need to follow these steps, but there’s an important caveat that I’ll explain later:
Step 1: Go to the photo app for the iPhone and click on the album on the bottom toolbar.
Step 2: Scroll down the list and then click on the latest deletion. As the name implies, you can find albums of recently deleted photos and videos here.
Step 3: If you find the lost image, just click on a single photo, then choose to restore it to add back to the album, or if you want to delete it permanently, choose to delete it.
Warning: Recent deletions show only photos and videos from the past 30 days. After that, the file will be permanently deleted. If you’re looking for photos over 30 days, you can restore the iPhone from an old backup using iTunes.
Users of the iPhone can download third-party software, etc. But before using these third-party applications, you can try another way to retrieve deleted text messages from your iPhone.
This method is invalid if you disable the synchronization option in iTunes. If you have enabled the synchronization option, you may recover lost text messages, because as long as your device is connected to the system, the synchronization function creates a backup on your PC.
There are three steps to retrieve lost messages in iTunes:
* Connect the iPhone to PC/Mac (which you often use) and open iTunes.
* Now select the “Restore Backup” option in iTunes (after selecting the device).
* The “Restore Backup” option replaces the current data of the device with backup data. This may take a few minutes, and the message you lost will eventually be displayed on your device. However, backing up data is possible only after deleting messages.
It’s always better to use backup applications on smartphones. Retrieving lost messages is not easy and usually unsuccessful. Many times deleted messages cannot be restored.
Police and intelligence agencies can retrieve information because they have experts to help them. Authorities can also request help from mobile phone operators because they can also access users’messages. However, operators only provide help to the authorities, not to customers.
* Reset Your iPhone or iPad to Factory Settings
Factory reset restores the device to factory settings by resetting the entire system. All data and applications will be deleted because the drives in the device will be reformatted. To reset your iPhone’s settings (the iPad’s steps are basically the same) and clear all of the data, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings and scroll down until you find the Reset tab. You’ll see some options that you can reset, such as a keyboard dictionary or home screen layout.
2. To restore your iPhone to its factory default settings, click “Erase all content and settings” and then click “Erase iPhone.” If a password or a restricted password is set, you will be asked to enter a password before you can reset the device.
3. After entering your password, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID password. Enter it to start erasing all data in the device.
4. The reset back to factory settings will run and should not exceed a few minutes. When you see the welcome screen, it means that the factory reset is complete and there is no personal data on the device.
* Perform Reset with no Passcode using iTunes
There is a way to replace the above method, which can be done using iTunes. It’s good when you can’t open your iPhone because it’s disabled (too many wrong password attempts) or when you don’t remember the password. Proceed as follows:
1. Open iTunes. To prevent any potential obstacles during the reset process, make sure your iTunes version is up to date, just click “Check for updates” in the drop down menu.
2 Connect your iPhone to your computer. If you want to keep some files, you can click “Backup Now” to back up. If you only want to delete everything without saving it first, you can skip the backup.
3. Click the “Restore iPhone” option in iTunes and click “Agree” to confirm your decision. If you change your mind and decide to restore your data on your phone, click Restore from Backup….
* Reset Your iPhone or iPad using Find My iPhone
Alternatively, you can use “Find My iPhone.” If your iPhone is lost or stolen, and you want to make sure that no one can access its data, this is very convenient. To do this, perform the following steps:
1. Visit the “Find My iPhone” website and sign in with your Apple ID.
2. If there are multiple devices in this account, select the device you want to reset from the list of available devices.
3. Click the “Erase iPhone” (or iPad if you are resetting your tablet) option in the device info box. You will be asked to confirm your decision. After that, the reset will begin. If the device is offline, it will start as soon as the device comes online.
Keep in mind that if you set the Family Sharing setting, you can also reset your family member’s device to the factory default settings. When you reset your iOS device, you will be asked to enter your phone number and message, which will be displayed on the screen when the reset is complete.